Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
The self-priming FUTURE JET pumps are designed to pump water even in cases where air is present. Because of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, they are recommended for use in domestic applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small or medium sized pressure tanks, and for the irrigation of gardens and orchards, etc.
Installation needs to be undertaken in well ventilated closed areas or anyway protected from bad weather.
- Power: 1HP / 0.75kW | 50Hz
- Voltage: 220v
Engine Type: Mono-Phase
- Pump Body: Cast iron with an Epoxy Electro Coating treatment, with threaded ports in compliance with ISO 228/1 (for FUTURE JET 1)
- Nozzle Assembly: Noryl
- Motor Shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 431
- Impeller: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Inlet: 1"
- Outlet: 1"
Liquid type: Clean Water
Uses: Domestic, Civil
Applications: irrigation pumps, washing systems, water supply systems, liquids transfer, fire-fighting sets, pressure systems
Dimension (L x W x H): 18cm x 38.9cm x 20cm
- Weight: 13.4kg
- Flow rate up to 120 l/min (7,2 m³/h)
- Head up to 58 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to 40 °C
- Ambient Temperature +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
- Max. working pressure 6 bar
- Continuous service S1