COMPACT RO SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL USE
Flow rate: up to 280 liters or 75 gallon per day
Operating pressure: 1.4 - 4 bar / 20 - 60 psi
The 75GPD™ is a small, point of use reverse osmosis drinking water system ideally suited for residential applications.
The 5-stage system is made up out of a 5 micron sediment pre-filter, a second stage GAC carbon filter, followed by our patented 2-in-1 design 1 micron GAC filter, designed for optimal RO membrane protection. The water then filters through a high-grade RO membrane and then passes through a post carbon filter for final polishing and to remove any remaining taste or odor.
The system comes complete with a chrome plated plastic faucet. Optional booster pump is equipped with all aluminum end caps, providing better thermal management and longer service life. Optional ROWave™ RO storage tanks are also available.
Features & Benefits:
- Capacity: 280L / 75 gal per day
- Featuring high grade certified components
- Compact design
- Chrome plated plastic faucet
- Optional RO storage tank
- Low maintenance cost
- Dimensions: 37 * 27 * 47 cm / 14.6 * 10.6 * 18.5 inch
- Weight: 9.5 kg / 21 lbs.
- Tube Size: 1/4”
- Operating Pressure: 1.4 ~ 4 bar / 20 ~ 60 psi
- Maximum Pump Pressure: 6.9 bar / 100 psi
- Power Input: 110V
- Power Consumption: 24V 1.2A 28W
- Recommended Water Temperature: 5 ~ 38°C / 41 ~ 100°F
- Maximum TDS: 1000 ppm
- Maximum Hardness: 120 ppm / 7 grain/gallon
- Maximum Chlorine: 0.2 ~ 1.0 ppm Chlorine
- Maximum Iron: 0.3 mg/L
- Maximum Manganese: 0.05 mg/L
- Maximum Turbidity: 2 NTU
- pH Level: 6.0 ~ 8.5