Width: 24.20 (cm)
Height: 11.50 (cm)
Depth: 36.40 (cm)
Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made. As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, these pumps are widely used in domestic and civil applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small and medium sized pressure sets, for transferring liquids and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments. The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
- Power: 2hp / 1.5kW
- Engine Type: Single-Phase
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Inlet: 1 1/4"
- Outlet: 1"
Liquid type: Clean Water
Uses: Domestic, Civil
Applications: Water supply systems, Air conditioning systems, Pressure systems, Cooling systems, Irrigation pumps, Liquids transfer
- Pump Body: Cast Iron
- Body Backplate: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Impeller: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Flow rate up to 160 l/min (9,6 m³/h)
- Head up to 56 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +90 °C
- Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Continuous service S1
- Max. working pressure:
– 10 bar for CP 170-190-200