Suitable for use in domestic, civil and industrial applications where the water, such as groundwater, surface water and sewage water, contains suspended solids up to Ø 50 mm.
They are suitable for use in applications such as for draining flooded areas such as cellars, underground car parks, car washes, for emptying cesspools and for sewage disposal.
These pumps distinguish themselves for their reliability, which can be best appreciated under automatic operating conditions in fixed installations.
Power: 1.5HP / 1.1kW
- Phase: Mono-phase
- Rated Voltage: 220V | 50Hz
- Pump Body: Cast Iron with an Expoxy Electro Coating treatment, with threaded port in compliance with ISO 228/1
- Base: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Suction Filter & Suction Plate: Stainless Steel
- Impeller: Stainless Steel AISI 304 VORTEX type
- Motor Casing & Plate: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Port: 2"
Liquid type: Sewage water
Uses: Domestic, Civil, Industrial
Applications: Drainage, dirty water - slightly solid particles, emptying tanks
Family: Submersible Pumps
- Dimension (L x W x H): 9.5cm x 15.5cm x 44.6cm
- Weight: 16.1kg
- Flow rate up to 650 l/min (39,0 m³/h)
- Head up to 15 m
- Temperature of the liquid to +40 °C
- 5 m maximum immersion depth (with a sufficiently long power cable)
- Solids passage:
– up to Ø 40 mm for VX8-10-15/35
– up to Ø 50 mm for VX8-10-15/50
- Minimum immersion depth for continuous service:
– 290 mm for VX8-10-15/35
– 320 mm for VX8-10-15/50